Software Engineer (Machine Building), (Hangzhou, China)
Hangzhou, Zhejiang Sheng, ChinaEngineering
We are looking for a Software Engineer, that wants to take on a challenge in a family company, where cutting edge technology is used to make silver sintering and molding (packaging) machines. You will be working in our engineering department, where you going to develop, improve and make innovations on packaging machines that matter. Our clients are chip producing companies in the automotive, medical equipment, power devices, mobile, industrial applications and more.
Your job as a Software engineer is improving, developing and programming software for our packaging machines. But also improving software on current models as well. Maintain and perform software field support at the customers' sites globally. It will come in handy that you are familiar with various motor technologies such as servo motor, stepper motor, solenoid, etc.
Furthermore, you will be part of an engineering team that wants to do “Better”. Together as a team you will make difference that supports our innovation in sintering and molding. Do take notice that you will be travelling for training to our HQ in the Netherlands.
Other responsibilities are
- Maintain and provide software documentation and provide support for production.
- Carry out good software engineering practice of requirement analysis, design, implement, test and release with good documentation
- Implement Continuous Improvement Program (CIP) for existing and new products
What do you need for this job?
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Electrical & Electronics / Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience in C / C++ / Java programming
- Practical knowledge on real-time software development
- Familiar with various motor technologies such as servo motor, stepper motor, solenoid, etc.
- Good conceptualization skills are needed when work on interdisciplinary automation projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English & Mandarin
We are offering
A challenging job in a high tech industry with a team of engineers that strive to do better.
Does the position fit your skills and ambition and are you interested in becoming part of our company?
Then we would like to get in touch with you!
You can apply through the “Apply button” or if you want more information, you can contact the recruiter by e-mail email@example.com
Wij vullen deze vacature via onze eigen werving in. Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature is daarom niet gewenst. Profielen en cv’s die ongevraagd door bureaus worden toegezonden, zullen behandeld worden als directe sollicitaties van de kandidaat.
Our better values
Connection, creativity and conversation are at the heart of everything we do, which is why our growing global team spans industries and disciplines. Whether you’re an aspiring designer or an engineer, a developer or a manager, if you care about what you do, we’d love you to get in touch.