Electrical Design Engineer (Singapore)
Singapore, Central Singapore, SingaporeEngineering
We are looking for an Electrical Design Engineer, that wants to take on a challenge in a family company, where cutting edge technology is used to make silver sintering and molding (packaging) machines. You will be working in our engineering department, where you going to improve, develop, and make innovations on packaging machines that matter. Our clients are chip producing companies in the automotive, medical equipment, power devices and more.
Your job as electrical design engineer is designing & developing new electrical schematics for our packaging machines. But also improving current models as well. You will do this according to internal standards & engineering principles. It will come in handy that you are familiar with activities like ISO 12100, ISO-EN 13849 and machine directive 2006/42/EC. Furthermore, you will be part of an engineering team that wants to do “Better”. Together as a team you will make difference that supports our innovation in sintering and molding.
Other tasks are.
- Perform safety evaluation of new designs
- Writing guidelines
- Writing construction files
- Technical support for in-house assembly
- Perform SW related set up and SW programming
- Support field service engineers and prepared to travel overseas on occasion
The requirements that we would like to see
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience within electrical design and engineering of machines.
- Decent working knowledge with E-plan.
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
Does the position fit your skills and ambition and are you interested in becoming part of our company?
Then we would like to get in touch with you!
You can apply through the “Apply button” or if you want more information, you can contact the recruiter by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Our better values
Connection, creativity and conversation are at the heart of everything we do, which is why our growing global team spans industries and disciplines. Whether you’re an aspiring designer or an engineer, a developer or a manager, if you care about what you do, we’d love you to get in touch.